Loudoun Sports Training Terms and Conditions
Liability Waiver and Release Form:
- You represent that you are in good physical condition, and have no health problems that will preclude your participation in activities. Specifically, you represent that you have no underlying cardiovascular, neurological, or any other illness that will prevent or inhibit your participation in classes in the same manner as a participant without such conditions.
- LST represents that its personnel are trained in providing athletic and academic programs and instruction. LST represents that its personnel have no expertise in diagnosing, examining or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specified exercise on said medical condition. You fully understand and agree that in participating in any program, there is the possibility of accident, injury, disability or death. You agree to assume these risks and release and discharge the owners, operators, and sponsors of the premises, activities, etc. and their respective servants, agents, officers and all other participants in the stated activities of and from all claims, demands, actions, and causes of action of any sort, for injuries sustained to the member’s person and/or property during your presence on the premises and your participation in the stated activities.
- You give consent to LST and its representatives to obtain medical care at your expense from any licensed physician, hospital or clinic for you and/or the abovementioned student for any injury or illness that may arise during activities associated with LST.
- You agree to be bound by LST equipment, facility and safety rules.
Code of Conduct:
- The court is a restricted training area; only training athletes may be on it. Non-participants and parents must stay in the designated observation/seating area.
- No equipment, bags or personal items are permitted on the court
- Athletes may not train on any training equipment without prior permission and safety orientation from LST personnel.
- Good sportsmanship is required of all athletes and other visitors at all times.
- Clean and dry athletic shoes with non-marking soles must be worn while training on the court
- No type of bodily contact is tolerated between athletes except in lessons under the strict direction of an LST trainer.
- Training outside of group classes or private lessons must be confined to designated areas on the court.
- Unsportsmanlike behavior, horseplay (falling down), or improper, rough, or strong movements, whether intentional or not, are prohibited.
- Every athlete has a duty to report any unsafe area or unsafe activity to the staff.
- Any illness, injury or the taking of medication must be reported to the instructor before a lesson or practice.
- No illegal drugs and/or alcohol are allowed on the premises at any time.
Lab Facility Protocols:
- All Athletes using the facility must sign-in at the registration desk before entering the court area.
- All Athletes must be checked-In at LST registration desk by a parent/guardian.
- No drop-offs without signing in.
- Please do not park in the space next door to the LST Facility. Parking is available across from the building and on the side across from the building. Vehicle towing is enforced by business next door.
- No siblings may be left at the LST facility unsupervised by parent/guardian during team training sessions.
- Food and drinks are permitted only in the reception area, not on the court.
- Please sign the LST Liability Waiver and Release Form before athlete’s initial participation in any LST Lab program.
Photo and Image Release Form
I hereby grant and authorize Loudoun Sports Training the right to take, edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish, distribute and make use of any and all pictures or video taken of me to be used in and/or for legally promotional materials including, but not limited to, newsletters, flyers, posters, brochures, advertisements, fundraising letters, annual reports, press kits and submissions to journalists, websites, social networking sites and other print and digital communications, without payment or any other consideration. This authorization shall continue indefinitely, unless I otherwise revoke said authorization in writing.
I understand and agree that these materials shall become the property of Loudoun Sports Training and will not be returned.
I hereby hold harmless, and release Loudoun Sports Training from all liability, petitions, and causes of action that I, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons may make while acting on my behalf or on behalf of my estate.
For maximum athletic development, training sessions are meant to be scheduled in consecutive weeks. In the event you must cancel a session, please allow 24-hour notice (by email or by making changes on Punchpass) to receive session credit. Failure to do so will result in session loss. Purchased LST sessions are valid three months from the date of purchase. Paid sessions not completed within the three-month period will not be permitted to be redeemed for services.
If you do not call to cancel your training session or do not show up for your scheduled training session, you will be charged full price for the scheduled training session.
We understand that sometimes “life happens” and you have to cancel a session. As our clients, we hope that you understand that our schedules are very tight. By giving last minute notice or no notice at all, you prevent someone else from being able to schedule into that time slot. We feel that we have a very fair cancellation policy that allows the client to give proper notice and not be penalized for the cancellation.
- You may cancel your training session without charge 24-hours prior to your appointment. This cancellation will be noted as a credit on your account and may be applied to other trainings within the eight-week period from the date of your invoice. (Contact LST trainer to schedule make-up training session.)
- If you cancel after 24-hours you will be charged for that training session.
- All class cancellations must be done by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In cases of medical emergencies, a LST credit will be issued for the training session fees when you present a medical certificate or physician’s letter.
In the event that Loudoun Sports Training has to cancel a Training session:
- LST reserves the right to cancel training when the required minimum enrollment is not met or due to inclement weather. Earliest notification will be given and a LST credit will be applied to your account.
- A LST session cancellation refund is valid for two months from the date of the cancellation. It is redeemable for LST credit only, no cash or credit card refunds.